Friday, March 30, 2007

i'm pretty happy today after a not so good week,
which is good to end of the week.

hahah,
anws i'm happy today reasons being:
1. we had our napfa test and i finally got my 30 points (:
2. i saw my darling cheryl koh today! :D
3. this is the first lesson ever of history that i actually enjoyed
4. i haven't touched the computer for the WHOLE WEEK (okay maybe almost)
5. i was very lucky as i almost knocked down a whole series of apparatus in the chemistry lab but i didn't (trust me it was damnit close)
6. i could save money for recess today as mummy gave me TWO ham and cheese sandwiches for breakfast
7. i hit the 180 zone for standing broad jump! :P i've like NEVER done this before, never!
8. i carried ALL my things myself today, without nat's help AT ALL!
9. this is silly but ms wong called me sickening and i found it pretty hilarious (this is stupid, but really the way she says it IS comical)
10. and finally, i've saved enough MONEY for that LCD screen! like FINALLY! (salad you shld be glad to see this, so you won't have to treat me anymore :P)

woah i'm one lucky girl.

but i guess i'm so not looking to so many things next week.
top on the list being the I SHARE thing,
the thought of it just freaks me out.
and the MANY tests,
and the thought tht mid yrs are real sooon!
like really soon.

and oh the week's been bad if not for today,
i lost my eraser,
and waterbottle,
my liquid paper dieded on me at a crucial time,
i screwed up my history and chem paper which i studied hard for(rather hard? :/)
oh man and this long list goes on.
but never the minds,
today was great! :D

oh and i'm like going obs brunei and i'm having mixed feelings about tht,
and i'm some kinda tv addict now,
which is bad!
tht channel 55.

whoopee dee tv time!
TTFN! :D

No comments: